Here’s a List of Legal Wins Against Lockdowns, Mask Mandates, and Vaccine Mandates
Here is a running list of legal wins for plaintiffs in lawsuits against unlawful government mandates.
1. Temporary restraining order allowing high school and youth sports to resume in San Diego County amid the coronavirus pandemic; firm will be filing similar lawsuits in other California counties this week.
2. Supreme Court ruling against Governor Cuomo’s limitation of number of members allowed in a place of worship.
3. Ruling against Gov. Newsom, finding that he cannot amend statutory law; that he cannot take on the role of the legislature.
4. Ruling against Gov. Cuomo in New York saying he can’t ban outdoor dining.
5. Judge Hill in Collin County, Texas rescinds COVID-19 disaster declaration.
6. This decision ruled in favor of several churches that wanted protection from bans on in-person, indoor religious services instituted because of COVID. The decision cited the Supreme Court’s previous ruling in favor of churches; one that established the High Court’s position that religious services could not be treated differently than secular essential services.
“The City did not put on any evidence, at all, at the injunction hearing. Without any evidence, the Court is unable to consider whether the Vaccine Mandate serves a compelling interest through the least restrictive means, whether the Vaccine Mandate meets a strict scrutiny test, a rational basis test, or whether it meets any other standard. The City did not file any affidavits or declarations, did not submit any documentary evidence, and did not call any witnesses. 4. For the reasons set forth below, the Plaintiffs’ Emergency Petition for InjunctiveRelief is GRANTED.”
Missouri judge rule local health officials can no longer issue COVID-19 “safety orders.” The judge said the safety orders infringe upon the constitutional separation of powers between branches of government.
“This case is about whether Missouri’s Department of Health and Senior Services regulations can abolish representative government in the creation of public health laws, and whether it can authorize closure of a school or assembly based on the unfettered opinion of an unelected official. This court finds it cannot,” Green said in his ruling.
A LIST OF CASES TO KEEP AN EYE ON
Statewide mask mandate for PA schoolchildren thrown out by the state Supreme Court
Here is a running list of evidence showing that there have been serious issues with using PCR testing (polymerase chain reaction) for detecting COVID-19.
Here is a running list of the ways people catch and transmit COVID-19, including the likelihood for each method.
Here is a look at how LOCK STEP, a 2010 scenario planning exercise from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Rockefeller Foundation, perfectly...
Here is a reminder that California's governor, Governor Newsom, sent sick elderly patients into nursing homes against doctors' warnings.
Here is a running list of evidence showing that Florida's handling of the COVID-19 pandemic has been significantly better than California's.