A Running List of (19) ‘Perspectives on the Pandemic’ Videos
Here is a running list of “episodes” from the Perspectives on the Pandemic series. Perspectives on the Pandemic interviews experts in various fields in order to glean their opinions of COVID-19 and the governmental responses to the disease.
Interviews with experts include: Judy Mikovits, Dr. John Ioannidis, Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, Erin Marie Olszewski, “the Epicenter Nurse,” propaganda analyst Mark Crispin Miller, “The Bakersfield Doctors,” Dr. Emanuel Garcia, et al.
2. Perspectives on the Pandemic interview with Robert Kennedy Jr. (Part 2 of 3)
3. Perspectives on the Pandemic interview with Robert Kennedy Jr. (Part 3 of 3)
3. Perspectives on the Pandemic interview with Dr. Ioannidis (Posted April 20, 2020)
4. Perspectives on the Pandemic Interview with Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D. (Posted April 16, 2021)
5. Perspectives on the Pandemic Interview with Knut Wittkowski (Posted March 25, 2021)
6. Perspectives on the Pandemic Interview with Leemon McHenry, PhD (Posted March 9, 2021)
7. Perspectives on the Pandemic Interview with Erin Marie Olszewski, the “Epicenter Nurse“ (Posted June 9, 2020)
8. Perspectives on the Pandemic Interview with Matt Stoller (Posted May 22, 2020)
9. Perspectives on the Pandemic Interview with “The Bakersfield Doctors” (Posted May 4, 2020)
10. Perspectives on the Pandemic Interview with Dr. David L. Katz (Posted April 14, 2020)
11. Perspectives on the Pandemic Interview with Sam Husseini (Posted May 12, 2020)
12.5 Perspectives on the Pandemic interview with Mark Crispin Miller, Professor of Media Studies at NYU (Posted September 27, 2021)
13. Perspectives on the Pandemic interview with Dr. Peter McCullough Part 1 of 2 (Posted September 2021)
14. Perspectives on the Pandemic interview with Dr. Peter McCullough Part 2 of 2 (Posted September 2021)
15. Perspectives on the Pandemic interview with Dr. Robert Malone (Posted September 2021)
16. Perspectives on the Pandemic interview with Kevin Jenkins, CEO of Urban Global Health Alliance (Posted October 21, 2021)
17. Interview with Professor Mattias Desmet (Posted May 14, 2022)
18. Interview with Dr. Spiro Pantazatos (Posted March 20, 2022)
19. Interview with Psychiatrist Dr. Emanuel Garcia (Posted August 10, 2022)
Feature image: Perspectives on the Pandemic / John Kirby
OB-GYN Says He’s Seeing ‘Shedding,’ Menstrual Abnormalities, Miscarriages, and Birth Defects All from the COVID-19 Injections
In this interview with RAIR Foundation, OB-GYN Dr. James Thorp, who has 44 years of obstetrical experience and specializes in maternal-fetal medicine, describes the...
PhD Physicist Says All-Cause Mortality Data Show COVID ‘Was Not a Viral Respiratory Disease Pandemic’ and that the ‘Vaccines’ Are Killing Millions of People
In this interview with Matthew Ehret, scientist, social theorist, Physics PhD, and physics professor Dr. Denis Rancourt describes the findings of his research pertaining...
‘Plandemics’ and the ‘Weaponization of Healthcare’ Broken Down by a Pharma Insider, as Well as a Writer/Paralegal
In these recorded presentations played during a webinar conducted by the Stop Vax Passports Task Force, former pharmaceutical R&D executive and entrepreneur Sasha Latypova...
Former BlackRock Fund Manager Edward Dowd Estimates the COVID ‘Vaccines’ Have Killed 300,000 Americans and Disabled At Least 1.36 Million More
In this interview with NBA Hall of Fame guard John Stockton and former Green Bay Packers offensive tackle Ken Reuttgers, former BlackRock fund manager...
Pharma Insider and Journalist Break Down the Ruling Against Pfizer Whistleblower Brook Jackson, Who Brought to Light Fraud in the Pharma Giant’s COVID-19 ‘Vaccine’ Trial
In this interview with TrialSite News' Shabnam Palesa Mohamed pharma industry veteran Sasha Latypova and writer and paralegal Katherine Watt offer an overview of...
Journalist Katherine Watt Lays Out the Legal Framework Behind the Silent Assault Being Waged Upon Humanity by Bankers Using mRNA Injections as Bioweapons
In this interview with attorney Todd Callendar and SGT Report, investigative journalist and paralegal Katherine Watt outlines some of the legal framework that was...