A Running List of (18) Interviews and Speeches with Dr. Stephanie Seneff [Updated August 23, 2022]
Here is a running list of (18) interviews and speeches with Stephanie Seneff. Seneff, a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) who holds four degrees from MIT—including a B.S. degree in Biophysics and a Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science—has been one of the most well-spoken and well-credentialed scientists speaking out against the extraordinary dangers of the COVID-19 “vaccines.”
Stephanie Seneff, a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL), has been one of the most well-spoken and well-credentialed scientists speaking out against the extraordinary dangers of the COVID-19 “vaccines.” Her impressive resumé includes a B.S. degree in Biophysics in 1968, M.S. and E.E. degrees in Electrical Engineering in 1980, and a Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in 1985—all from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)—and yet her account was still permanently suspended by Twitter. (Likely for violating its ever-changing content guidelines.)
Below is a running list of (16) interviews and speeches with Seneff, who discusses not only the horrific side effects of the COVID-19 injections in incredible detail, but also the havoc that glyphosate—the herbicide most notoriously used as the active ingredient in Monsanto-Bayer‘s flagship Roundup weedkiller—continues to wreak on people around the world.
In her interviews and speeches Seneff focuses specifically on the various biological mechanisms of action involved in the harming of individuals either with the toxic “vaccines” or the toxic herbicide. She notes how, for example, those responsible for creating the COVID-19 injections humanized the mRNA in the lipid nanoparticles—making them far more toxic than the SARS-CoV-2 virus itself as they are more readily taken up by host cells; including immune cells that don’t have ACE2 receptors.
On top of her degrees from MIT, Seneff’s research at the intersection of biology and computation spans three decades. She has, for example, developed a computational model for the human auditory system and applied natural language processing (NLP) techniques to gene predictions. (Seneff notes her research paved the way for virtual assistants like Amazon’s Alexa.) The scientist has also published over 170 peer-reviewed articles, supervised numerous Master’s and PhD theses at MIT, and, in 2012, was elected Fellow of the International Speech and Communication Association (ISCA).
1. Stephanie Seneff interview with Del Bigtree of The Highwire (Posted April 23, 2022)
2. Stephanie Seneff interview with Jeffrey Smith (Posted April 14, 2022)
3. Stephanie Seneff interview with Maria Zeee (Posted April 13, 2022)
4. Dr. Stephanie Seneff interview with Reiner Fuellmich (Posted April 9, 2022)
5. Stephanie Seneff interview with Dr. Kerry Gelb (Posted April 7, 2022)
6. Stephanie Seneff interview with Dr. Kerry Gelb PART 2 (Posted April 4, 2022)
7. Stephanie Seneff interview with Dr. Bryan Ardis (Posted March 16, 2022)
8. Stephanie Seneff interview with the Keepin’ It Real Podcast (with Janean) (Posted February 2, 2022)
9. Stephanie Seneff interview with Jessica Rose on The Ripple Effect Podcast (Posted July 19, 2022)
10. Stephanie Seneff interview with Damon J Ernst (Posted July 16, 2022)
11. Stephanie Seneff interview with Maria Zeee (Posted July 16, 2022)
12. Stephanie Seneff interview with Vaccine Choice Canada (Posted July 14, 2022)
13. Stephanie Seneff interview with Gail of Gaia (Posted June 23, 2022)
14. Stephanie Seneff TEDx Talk on The Mineral Power for Your Body’s Electrical Supply (Posted November 15, 2016)
15. Stephanie Seneff speech at Wellesley on Harmful of Effects of Glyphosate (Given October 16, 2013)
16. Stephanie Seneff interview with Reiner Fuellmich PART 2 (Posted July 24, 2022)
17. Stephanie Seneff interview with Alison Morrow (Posted August 10, 2022)
18. Stephanie Seneff interview with D. Hom Kerri Rivera (Posted August 20, 2022)
Feature image: Tedx Talks
Pharma Insider Says the Department of Defense Planted Jordon Walker at Pfizer And Instigated the Project Veritas Story to Ramp Up Fear of Viruses and Lab Leaks
In this interview with Vivianne Fischer and Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg of the Corona Investigative Committee pharma insider Sasha Latypova says the Pfizer employee who...
Dr. Peter McCullough Says Joe Rogan Is Now ‘Ghosting’ Him and Is ‘Scared to Death’ of Having Him on the Podcast and that Alex Jones Is ‘Greatly Misunderstood’
In this interview with Thomas Carrigan (Tommy's Podcast), renowned cardiologist and prominent critic of the COVID injections Dr. Peter McCullough says that comedian-podcaster Joe...
In New Interview Dr. Peter McCullough Says COVID Vaccines Are ‘Abject Failure,’ WHO Is ‘Drunk with Power,’ and Myocarditis is ‘Far More Widespread than We Could Ever Imagine’
In a new conversation with Australian interviewer Maria Zeee internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist Dr. Peter McCullough describes the numerous reasons the COVID-19 "vaccines" should...
Pharma Insider Shows NIH Knew mRNA Injections Were Bioweapons in 2018, Says the Jabs’ Unstable, Fracture-Proned mRNA Acts as ‘Shrapnel’ that Causes Recipient Cells to Destroy Themselves
In this interview with Mathew Crawford pharma industry veteran Sasha Latypova provides evidence showing that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) knew in 2018...
Former BlackRock Fund Manager Edward Dowd Says U.S. Labor Shortage Is Due to COVID ‘Vaccine’ Injuries and that the Clinical Trials Were Fraudulent
In this interview with Children's Health Defense former BlackRock fund manager Edward Dowd explains how the COVID-19 "vaccines" have caused an enormous amount of...
Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo Says There’s a ‘Propaganda Campaign Where Bad News About [the COVID Injections’] Safety Has Been Suppressed’
In this interview with The New American, Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo says there has been a "propaganda campaign where bad news about [the...