A Running List of (18) Interviews and Speeches with Dr. Stephanie Seneff [Updated August 23, 2022]
Here is a running list of (18) interviews and speeches with Stephanie Seneff. Seneff, a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) who holds four degrees from MIT—including a B.S. degree in Biophysics and a Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science—has been one of the most well-spoken and well-credentialed scientists speaking out against the extraordinary dangers of the COVID-19 “vaccines.”
Stephanie Seneff, a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL), has been one of the most well-spoken and well-credentialed scientists speaking out against the extraordinary dangers of the COVID-19 “vaccines.” Her impressive resumé includes a B.S. degree in Biophysics in 1968, M.S. and E.E. degrees in Electrical Engineering in 1980, and a Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in 1985—all from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)—and yet her account was still permanently suspended by Twitter. (Likely for violating its ever-changing content guidelines.)
Below is a running list of (16) interviews and speeches with Seneff, who discusses not only the horrific side effects of the COVID-19 injections in incredible detail, but also the havoc that glyphosate—the herbicide most notoriously used as the active ingredient in Monsanto-Bayer‘s flagship Roundup weedkiller—continues to wreak on people around the world.
In her interviews and speeches Seneff focuses specifically on the various biological mechanisms of action involved in the harming of individuals either with the toxic “vaccines” or the toxic herbicide. She notes how, for example, those responsible for creating the COVID-19 injections humanized the mRNA in the lipid nanoparticles—making them far more toxic than the SARS-CoV-2 virus itself as they are more readily taken up by host cells; including immune cells that don’t have ACE2 receptors.
On top of her degrees from MIT, Seneff’s research at the intersection of biology and computation spans three decades. She has, for example, developed a computational model for the human auditory system and applied natural language processing (NLP) techniques to gene predictions. (Seneff notes her research paved the way for virtual assistants like Amazon’s Alexa.) The scientist has also published over 170 peer-reviewed articles, supervised numerous Master’s and PhD theses at MIT, and, in 2012, was elected Fellow of the International Speech and Communication Association (ISCA).
1. Stephanie Seneff interview with Del Bigtree of The Highwire (Posted April 23, 2022)
2. Stephanie Seneff interview with Jeffrey Smith (Posted April 14, 2022)
3. Stephanie Seneff interview with Maria Zeee (Posted April 13, 2022)
4. Dr. Stephanie Seneff interview with Reiner Fuellmich (Posted April 9, 2022)
5. Stephanie Seneff interview with Dr. Kerry Gelb (Posted April 7, 2022)
6. Stephanie Seneff interview with Dr. Kerry Gelb PART 2 (Posted April 4, 2022)
7. Stephanie Seneff interview with Dr. Bryan Ardis (Posted March 16, 2022)
8. Stephanie Seneff interview with the Keepin’ It Real Podcast (with Janean) (Posted February 2, 2022)
9. Stephanie Seneff interview with Jessica Rose on The Ripple Effect Podcast (Posted July 19, 2022)
10. Stephanie Seneff interview with Damon J Ernst (Posted July 16, 2022)
11. Stephanie Seneff interview with Maria Zeee (Posted July 16, 2022)
12. Stephanie Seneff interview with Vaccine Choice Canada (Posted July 14, 2022)
13. Stephanie Seneff interview with Gail of Gaia (Posted June 23, 2022)
14. Stephanie Seneff TEDx Talk on The Mineral Power for Your Body’s Electrical Supply (Posted November 15, 2016)
15. Stephanie Seneff speech at Wellesley on Harmful of Effects of Glyphosate (Given October 16, 2013)
16. Stephanie Seneff interview with Reiner Fuellmich PART 2 (Posted July 24, 2022)
17. Stephanie Seneff interview with Alison Morrow (Posted August 10, 2022)
18. Stephanie Seneff interview with D. Hom Kerri Rivera (Posted August 20, 2022)
Feature image: Tedx Talks
POOMINA WAGH Says There’s No mRNA in Any COVID-19 ‘Vaccine,’ But Lots of Reduced Graphene Oxide and Heavy Metals
Poornima Wagh, a clinical lab scientist with a double PhD in immunology and virology, says SARS-CoV-2 does not exist, and that the COVID-19 "vaccines"...
In a new interview with German attorneys Reiner Fuellmich and Viviane Fischer Microbiologist and nutritionist Dr. Robert O. Young explains how he's discovered graphene...
WATCH: Karen Kingston Explains to Reiner Fuellmich How Pfizer Broke the Law in Marketing Its COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’
In a new interview with German attorney Reiner Fuellmich, biotech analyst and med-legal advisor Karen Kingston explains—in great detail—how Pfizer has broken the law...
MATTIAS DESMET Breaks Down Mass Formation and Totalitarianism in New PERSPECTIVES ON THE PANDEMIC Interview
In a new interview with John Kirby of Perspectives on the Pandemic, Professor of Clinical Psychology at Ghent University Mattias Desmet gives new insights...
Former Pfizer VP MICHAEL YEADON Says Control of mRNA ‘Vaccine’ Production Is ‘Hopelessly Inadequate’
In a new interview with the Children's Health Defense Fund former Pfizer Vice President Dr. Michael Yeadon says Pfizer's mRNA production process is "hopelessly...